Friday, January 11, 2013

a picture a day!

and so it continues...
josh informed me the other day that i am not doing a picture a day because i am not posting a picture a day. but i am telling y'all that i am taking a picture a day. so get over it! my picture a day posts will be weekly (roughly, i'm not promising anything!) but the pictures will be taken each and everyday.

Jan 4th
nothing says texas like dr. pepper and frito chili pie! and i must confess that this is my first time eating it. i've heard of it plenty, but i've never had it. and it was really, really good. i amaze myself everyday. ha!



Jan 5th
enjoying a record. enough said.



Jan 6th
it's king cake season at work. so lots of yellow, purple and green. and lots of beads, coins and babies.



Jan 7th
one of my favorite late night snacks, oreo's and milk. i can't get enough of oreos. i get it from my mother. we will always have a pack of oreos in the house.



Jan 8th
enjoying some black's bbq and enjoying the dining room. so lovely.



Jan 9th
hittin' up the antique mall with my one and only. it was my terrific lady day!




so there you have it. another week down. i'm actually not having a problem with taking the picture a day--just having a problem with posting them. but like i said, i have goals for this blog, and i've got to keep on keepin' on. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment