Saturday, February 23, 2019

I'm Baaaaack!


No, but really. I'm back.

It's been awhile. I don't know what I have been doing.

Lying around.
Eating.
Drinking.
Watching TV.

I think that about covers it.

This is my feeble attempt to get back into writing.

I have things to say. You, my audience, need to be fed. I kid! I don't have things to say. I don't have an audience. I just need to get my musings out into the void that is the blog-sphere.

So, I am back.

I am still in Los Angeles. I am still married. I am still childless. In all actuality, nothing has changed. I have a new job and then another new job, that about sums it up.

I am poorly trying to figure out how to deal with this depression and a life that is not at all what I planned or expected. But aren't we all?

I'm just a gal trying to make it in this world, sadly.

Hang tight ladies and gents. I may be back in a timely manner. Fingers crossed.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment