Thursday, March 14, 2013

a picture a day!

here we go again. my picture a day post.
boy, has it been a while? so far my plan of doing this post every few days has fallen to the way side. but what's new?

it's been a bit crazy here. i'm not sure if y'all are aware, but i live in the lovely town of Austin, Texas. right now Austin is celebrating South by Southwest. you would think that my blog would be full of fun SXSW crap, but because i am a hermit and anti-social i spent most of my time in my humble abode. i did venture out for a couple of events the other day and they were fun. so why am i afraid to leave my house? that my friends is a question for another day.

oh good fucking lord. i love SXSW and i hate SXSW. so needless to say, it's been a crazy week. i can try and blame my procrastination on things being super crazy here, but that would be a lie. i am just lazy. i sound like a broken record, but it's the truth.

65/365

Beerland.

66/365

Oreos, the love of my life. i don't know if you can tell but the Oreos to the right are the Birthday Cake Oreos. love them!

67/365

bedside reading lamp. we're to poor to afford a bedside table or lampshade.

68/365

huge ass mess at work. raspberry truffle massacre.

69/365

another huge ass mess at work. mush pile of chocolate croissants and raisin croissants.

70/365

honey and jem.

71/365

pride and prejudice. i love you jane austen.

72/365

zack, the boy's kc royals cabbage patch doll.

73/365

leggings. love.

now i have a bottle of wine to finish and i have to work tomorrow which means i have to be up by 4:30 am. what in the hell am i doing? we'll see how i fare in the morning. i have a feeling it will be a rough day. oh well. i'm only in my mid thirties once. ha! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment